[nycbug-talk] newbie: ports into a jail

Marco Scoffier marco
Thu Jun 23 12:57:42 EDT 2005

On Thu, Jun 23, 2005 at 12:49:44PM -0400, Dru wrote:
>Okay, submitted and waiting approval by the powers-that-be. The part
>you're interested in Marco starts at the bottom of page 9. It's really
>cool using portupgrade without the entire ports tree :-)

You know I really want to thank you Dru, for all your articles.

I'm pretty new to the BSDs about a year or so, coming from several years
of linux.  And I hardly have to ask mailing lists for anything, 'cause
my questions are already clearly answered in so much great
documentation.  Just recently set up a subversion server using :

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/bsd/2005/05/12/FreeBSD_Basics.html

Didn't ask anyone.  Very clear.  And I am up and running.
What a relief :)

Thanks,

--
Marco