[nycbug-talk] screen configs for mac

George Georgalis george
Tue Jun 28 18:18:50 EDT 2005

On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 05:02:06PM -0400, Ray wrote:
>On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 04:19:19PM -0400, George Georgalis wrote:
>> Anybody got a screen window manager config (termcap settings) for using
>> a Mac keyboard? or maybe there are regular settings I can adjust?
>>
>> Every time I want backspace in screen I get delete....
>
>At work we type:
>
>$ stty erase ^?

that C-v C-{delete} didn't work for me
but teminal -> window settings -> keyboard "Delete key sends backspace" works :)

now to auto copy when I highlight with mouse, and map shift-eject to insert...
...and auto raise/focus windows on mouse over...

// George

--
George Georgalis, systems architect, administrator Linux BSD IXOYE
http://galis.org/george/ cell:646-331-2027 mailto:george at galis.org