[nycbug-talk] screen configs for mac

Tillman Hodgson tillman
Tue Jun 28 21:33:17 EDT 2005

On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 06:41:08PM -0400, Charles Sprickman wrote:
> http://iterm.sf.net/

I'd like to like iTerm, but it's handling of the Alt key is wrong and
there doesn't seem to be an easy way to configure it  (irssi users will
know what I'm talking about). I've settled on using regular xterms
(which I've been using for over a decade anyway) and just gritting my
teeth at the Apple-tab bug in Tiger.

A solution to either the Apple-tab bug or the Alt key handing in iTerm
(Esc-# doesn't count) would be greatly appreciated :-)

-T

--
Too much knowledge never makes for simple decisions.
	- Crown Prince Raphael Corrino, Discourses on Leadership