[nycbug-talk] need help asap, will pay, ms vpn client

Michael Hanulec hanulec
Wed Mar 2 00:44:32 EST 2005

must the "solution" be a VPN?  why not use a SSH Tunnel (putty is free) to
a OpenBSD box running AuthPF which can restrict network access by each
login.  this is A LOT simpler to deploy.  i was even able to get Sales
guys to set this up themselves (no offense to any Sales guys out there :)

--
hanulec at hanulec.com		cell: 858.518.2647 && 516.410.4478
http://www.hanulec.com                EFnet irc && aol im: hanulec