[nycbug-talk] Michael Shalayeff: OpenBSD on PA-RISC

G T unixenigma
Wed Mar 2 23:24:38 EST 2005

Nice...
Today?s presentation was a little bit complicating for
me. Nevertheless I found it to be very
educational and definitely interesting. The dude is
true OS programmer to the core. I would love to hear
some more stuff from him, like another presentation.
And maybe next time I bring some beer with me, cause
I heard he said it becomes easy to troubleshoot, or
in my case to get it, with a beer in the hand :). I?m
looking forward for his slides on the web if possible.

p.s. NYCBUG T-Shirts ROCKS! You got to get one people
:)

GT