[nycbug-talk] March meeting audio

George Georgalis george
Thu Mar 3 02:31:46 EST 2005

On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 02:00:16AM -0500, G Rosamond wrote:

>On Mar 2, 2005, at 11:32 PM, Nikolai N. Fetissov wrote:
>
>>Folks,
>>Audio of Mickey's presentation is available at
>>http://www.peachisland.com/nycbyg/
>>--
>> nick
>>

>You know we could have waited 15 minutes after the meeting to get the
>audio, but no, we had to wait 16 minutes. ....

And I heard the meeting and got back to work before you finished your beer!
....oh yeah, George R doesn't drink beer... <snicker>
(I'd like to say I was listening, drinking beer and working, but it didn't
happen like that.)

// George

--
George Georgalis, systems architect, administrator Linux BSD IXOYE
http://galis.org/george/ cell:646-331-2027 mailto:george at galis.org