[nycbug-talk] freeBSD and Checkpoint

Ryan Seu ryanseu
Sun Mar 27 15:19:56 EST 2005

Hi guys, I'm thinking about trying to install Checkpoint
VPN-1/Firewall-1 NG FP3 on freeBSD 5.3. Are there any BSD specific
security issues I should worry about? I've checked out the Checkpoint
site but since I haven't actaully purchased a license yet (im going to
use the evaluation version to test it out first) I can't access some
of the security documentations they've published. Also, I'm not
exactly clear on how checkpoint will work in freeBSD environment
because I'm used to Windows GUI when installing the security rules and
policies.

ryan