[nycbug-talk] OpenBSD 3.7 /may19/ Atheros a/b/g support

G T unixenigma
Wed Mar 30 16:42:13 EST 2005

Hey
I dont know about you guys but I found it to be one of
the coolest/important feature they will have in 3.7
Support of Atheros IEEE 802.11a/b/g and other wireless
stuff through ath, iwi, ipw is finally here.
And of course many new versions/programs will be
ported.
I hate it when whatever you need never get updated in
the tree in OBSD, so I am looking forward to have fun
with the new stable release.
Which ports tree is updated more often from all BSD
flavors? So you dont have to wait until next stable
release.

Thanks
GT