[nycbug-talk] Some thoughts...

Isaac Levy ike
Thu Mar 31 23:48:34 EST 2005

Wordup Dru, all,

On Mar 31, 2005, at 12:09 PM, Dru wrote:

>> --
>> Steve- is OpenGroupWare broken from ports?  It looked interesting to
>> me for a project I'm on and was thinking of trying it out...
>>
>> Rocket-
>> .ike
>

> That's funny, IKE, I'm installing Opengroupware at this very moment on
> Fedora 3. Any idea what apxs is?
>
> Dru

APXS is the Apache Extension Tool- (must have loaded it into my brain
for a split second in the last few years, but can't think of more than
what it is, beyond the acronym definition).

I found this man page, if it's relevant though:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/programs/apxs.html

--
I'm thinking that the Opengroupware stuff uses something meant to run
as an Apache Extension module?

Rocket-
.ike