[nycbug-talk] FreeBSD or DragonFly

michael lists
Mon Nov 7 14:03:03 EST 2005

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 19:57:45 +0100 (CET)
Hubert Feyrer <hubert at feyrer.de> wrote:

> I hear that quite a number of people make good results with NetBSD+Xen
> for  such things (even if people on this list will shout at me again
> for  mentioning this :).
>

>   - Hubert

Learn more about Xen at the February NYCBUG meeting!

February 01, 2006
Johnny Lam: Xen and the Art of SysAdmin

6 pm, Soho Apple Store at 103 Prince Street

This presentation will be about using Xen in the real world to simplify
the maintenance of BSD systems. There will be a short introduction to
Xen and how it works, an in-depth look at the details of one particular
Xen setup along with some performance results, and how using Xen
simplifies life as an admin.

Michael