[nycbug-talk] Off Topic: Power Cables in Manhattan?

Gordon Smith g
Mon Nov 7 14:47:04 EST 2005

Paul,

When I worked downtown, I'd sometimes get cables from these guys if I was in
a hurry for something better than (or more unusual than) Radio Shack
product:

Cables and Chips
121 Fulton Street
New York, NY 10038
Phone  212-619-3132
Fax     (212) 619-3982
chips-ny at CablesandChipsInc.com
http://www.cablesandchipsinc.com/cabform.html

They make custom cables while you wait, if needed.

Cheers,
Gordon Smith