[nycbug-talk] NFS Client for Windows

Jonathan jonathan
Sat Nov 12 19:31:42 EST 2005

Hello, oh wise ones :)

I'm running FreeBSD on my server and use it as my desktop most of the
time, but for those times when I have to use Windows (games mostly :P)
it would be nice to have access to the files shared from my server.  I
know I could set up Samba on the server but I would rather avoid that if
possible.  Does anyone know of a free NFS client for windows that will
work for more than a 15-30 day evaluation period?  Also I tried
Microsoft Services For Unix (SFU) and got confused pretty quickly.

Thanks,
Jonathan