[nycbug-talk] Active Directory + BSD tips?

Johnny Lam jlam
Wed Nov 16 13:39:21 EST 2005

I'm wondering if there are any other admins on this list other than
myself that need to deal with integrating BSD clients into an Active
Directory domain?

I occasionally write HOWTOish things in this context that others might
find useful.  For example, I've just finished setting up a non-trivial
postfix + courier-imap system that uses courier's "virtual shared
folders" setup and uses the domain controller for authentication, which
should scale as well as any typical service that uses Active Directory
for authentication.

I was wondering if it's appropriate to post links to such articles on
this list?

	Cheers,

	-- Johnny Lam <jlam at pkgsrc.org>