[nycbug-talk] Re: courier-imap filters

Johnny Lam jlam
Mon Nov 21 18:13:13 EST 2005

pete wright wrote:

> /me hang's head in discrace
>
> /usr/local/share/doc/courier-imap/README.maildirfilter.html
>
> long story short, use maildrop with courier-imap

I just wanted to say that using maildrop with courier-imap works very
well in practice.  In my setups, I configure postfix to use maildrop for
local delivery, and also set up the sqwebmail CGI so that users have a
point-and-click interface for building simple mailfilter rules.  Quite
frankly, the point-and-click mailfilter interface is a godsend if you
have networks of Windows users.

	Cheers,

	-- Johnny Lam <jlam at pkgsrc.org>