[nycbug-talk] wireless card supported in OpenBSD?

Michael Shalayeff mickey
Wed Oct 5 12:55:45 EDT 2005

Making, drinking tea and reading an opus magnum from Josh McCormack:
> I looked at the OpenBSD site, but just want to make sure I"m not
> overlooking something. I have a 802.11b pcmcia card that I think is not
> supported. Could someone confirm or deny?
>
> GigaFast Wireless 802.11B PCMCIA Adapter
> WF721-AEX

if you already have a card would not it be much
faster to just try it?

cu

--
    paranoic mickey       (my employers have changed but, the name has remained)