[nycbug-talk] Next meeting? [Fwd: question for bsd group]

George R. george
Fri Oct 14 11:02:24 EDT 2005

Okay. . . so I would like to hear some comments offlist about this. . .

Murray Stokely won't be able to make the next meeting, as he was
recently hired by a rather well-known search engine.

Received this email through LESMUUG, and thought it might be worthwhile.

Thoughts? (again, offlist pls)