[nycbug-talk] Apache and mod_python question ...

Aleksandar Kacanski kacanski_s
Thu Oct 20 10:14:08 EDT 2005

The apr might be thread enabled, but Apache definitely
is not and I do not know how to enable it without
going with source distribution and doing it myself.
~sasha

Aleksandar (Sasha) Kacanski