[nycbug-talk] Suddenly the Dungeon collapses!! - You die...

Tillman Hodgson tillman
Thu Oct 20 14:52:10 EDT 2005

On Thu, Oct 20, 2005 at 02:40:02PM -0400, Ray Lai wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 20, 2005 at 12:59:11PM -0400, Kevin Reiter wrote:
> > Hubert Feyrer wrote:

> > >They work fine for me, on NetBSD.
> >
> > Works like a champ in all the versions of Free I've used.
>
> Hmm, anyone who uses OpenBSD able to run vi or top in window
> successfully?
>
> I've also tried compiling the NetBSD window and running vi under
> that.  I'm beginning to wonder if it's my system or OpenBSD.

I just tried putty'ing home and firing up window -- my custom color
prompt is shown literally, escape sequences and all.

My initial login shell, before firing up screen, had SHELL set to xterm.
I tried it again with xterm-color and the window process just dies. Odd.

-T

--
"To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks."
    -- Robert Heinlein