[nycbug-talk] Connectivity problems in NYC?

George R. george
Fri Oct 21 12:23:03 EDT 2005

alex at pilosoft.com wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Oct 2005, Daniel Krook wrote:
>

>>My Speakeasy DSL is ok in Stamford, CT
>>
>>This likely has something to do w/ it:
>>http://slashdot.org/articles/05/10/21/0958232.shtml?tid=215&tid=95
>
> No, it doesn't. Everything on (3) is back to normal as of about 4am.

I had a discussion with a verizon foreman Tuesday, and they had just
received an email from the top that Verizon was one step from a state of
emergency in the NYC area due to flooding, etc.  There is at least one
office building I know downtown that lost all phone connectivity but I
believe it's back up.

I don't know the status today.

No issues with Ver ADSL at home in Bk. . .