[nycbug-talk] NYCBSDCon - regrets

Vertigo vertigo
Fri Sep 2 12:00:39 EDT 2005

On Fri, Sep 02, 2005 at 09:33:20AM -0400, Dan Langille wrote:
> Gidday,
>
> Sorry folks, but I won't be at NYCBSDCon.  I want to go.
>
> There's a social event here in Ottawa that weekend (which was
> originally scheduled for the 10th but has seen been moved to the
> 17th) that if I missed, I would be in severe trouble which would
> haunt me for a very long time.
>
> Take photos.  Record events.  I've listened to the recording of
> Kirk/Richard several times since that event (and I was there...).

Dan,

We will be streaming it live, and we will also be recording it to
minidv.  We have not decided what media to transfer it to, but
I'm sure it will be archived.

Nathan

--
"In the outside world, all forms of intelligence, whether of sound or
sight, have been reduced to the form of varying currents in an electric

                                           --Vannevar Bush, 1945