[nycbug-talk] Anyone know of a good source...

Jonathan Vanasco jvanasco
Fri Sep 2 16:29:56 EDT 2005

That's harsh.

There's a legit market for entry level, low skilled IT work in the $30s
that comes with raises, benefits, etc.

I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that someone wants to take advantage
of people like a craigslist ad.