[nycbug-talk] Anyone know of a good source...

George R. george
Tue Sep 6 12:49:27 EDT 2005

Mikel King wrote:
> Actually completely the opposite.

agree with you Mikel.

I actually took this issue up offlist, and there was no comment.

I don't think this list (or any list) is appropriate for racist comments.

Those comments should at *least* be retracted. . . but there is
certainly no space for them here.