[nycbug-talk] way off topic

Marc Spitzer mspitzer
Wed Sep 7 15:00:39 EDT 2005

On 9/7/05, Steve Rieger <steve.rieger at tbwachiat.com> wrote:
> can somebody point me to an officer of this group please.

Umm to the best of my knowledge we do not have officers, real elected
officers.  What we have is people who do work, this is just a
statement of fact.  In fact we do not have the structure to even have
officers.  So we have no one empowered to "manage" us.

Would you feel ok with giving some, possibly vague, details about the
problem here?

marc

ps if you want to give us large sums of money we can make some
officers up.  But some how I do not think that is the reason for the
email, drat.

--
"We trained very hard, but it seemed that every time we were beginning to
form into teams we would be reorganized. I was to learn later in life that