[nycbug-talk] Volunteer Needed- flyers for NYCBSDCon

Isaac Levy ike
Thu Sep 8 19:01:37 EDT 2005

Hi Brad,

On Sep 8, 2005, at 6:25 PM, Brad Schonhorst wrote:

> Anyone want to donate a little time to the NYCBSDCon that is fast
> approaching?  Someone is needed to create a flyer or program for
> the event.  As far as I understand, the website would be the best
> source for  the schedule.
>
> http://www.nycbsdcon.org/

I appreciate your time with this here, but I've picked this up last
night, and am taking care of it tonight- all is sorted out AOK.

--
To any volunteer who may have taken time with this- email me directly
if you want to get involved!

Best,
.ike