[nycbug-talk] Mrxvt

Mike Hernandez sequethin
Mon Sep 12 15:35:58 EDT 2005

On 9/12/05, Scott Robbins <scottro at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> That's one feature that would be nice--if one could detach the tab and
> drag it somewhere.   I wonder if some of the resource heavy tabbed terms do
> that.

You know... I honestly haven't used gnome-terminal or konsole in so
long that I forget if that's possible =) Would awesome if mrxvt did
that. Come to think of it.. if you use fluxbox you can use it's
tabbing feature to join terms into one "window" and then separate them
when you need to. Hmm tabs of tabbed terminals... now that can get
confusing!