[nycbug-talk] Live from NYCBSDCon

Max Gribov max
Sun Sep 18 00:03:04 EDT 2005

Well, the day is over.
Enormous thanks to Angelos Stavrou, Columbia.edu, Nathan, Ike, George,
Michael, Hans and everyone else who made this possible.
I owe you guys cigarettes : )

Archives will be edited and posted within a week or so and linked from
nycbsdcon.org as well as nycbug.org

We had a great time working on this, I hope everyone had fun.

Nathan is my hero.

Hoping to see you all next year!