[nycbug-talk] Gaim transfers with pf

Ah Pook ahpook at verizon.net
Tue Aug 15 20:20:08 EDT 2006

Help!  How?!

Is there some sort of magical secret to getting file transfers to work
in Gaim through pf?  I dimly remember them working at some point, but
that was so long ago I have no idea what changed.  Outgoing seems ok.
Incoming just times out, and the other side claims I've cancelled.  I
think all the relevant ports are forwarded, but I'd love to know if
anybody has this working before I spend another 80 hours fiddling
around.

Gaim is 1.5.0, pf is from obsd 3.8 release.