[nycbug-talk] NFS in FreeBSD

Francisco Reyes lists
Tue Jan 3 12:16:28 EST 2006

Any good links to read up on NFS in FreeBSD?
Bought the Oreilly book on NFS.. it was way too much Solaris centered. :-(

In particular a better explanation of nfsstat would be nice. I didn't find
the explanation on that book to be very thorough.

In particular I would be interested on issues unique to FreeBSD.

Also, any ideas how to tell if the number of server/client daemons are too
few? It seems a somewhat general rule of thumb is 2 server processes for
each planned client. How about the clients? the default 4 suggested in the
default/rc.conf enough?