[nycbug-talk] FreeBSD completely headless install?

Francisco Reyes lists
Fri Jan 13 17:30:57 EST 2006

Massimiliano Stucchi writes:

> I'm sorry, but the FreeSBIE ISO was designed to be more user-friendly
> than being admin-friendly, as we thought admins could easily grab the
> toolkit and create their own. :)

Links to where one can create a custom version of FreesBIE... or even a
plain vanilla CD from stable.

We have a server that we had to install 5.4 using modules in a FLOPPY.. then
upgrade to 6... The controller (3ware 9550SX) is now supported in stable so
we would like to burn a CD.. in case we need a boot disk that can see the
drives for maintenance purpose.