[nycbug-talk] Laptop recommendations

David Rio Deiros driodeiros
Mon Jan 23 14:08:50 EST 2006

On Sat, Jan 21, 2006 at 07:40:17PM -0500, Marc Spitzer wrote:
> you can get a low end t42 for 1299 at lenovo, probably cheaper iff you
> shop around.

I have been using a t42 for more than a year and I love it: It runs
cool, it is very quiet and I haven't have any problem yet.

Also, regarding the powerbooks, yeah.. they have nice hardware, but
the keyboard is totally useless. At least, compared to the thinkpad
ones (lenovo).

I liked the fujitsu a lot. The keyboard seems pretty useful despite
it is a 10.5' laptop.

David