[nycbug-talk] wasabi

Isaac Levy ike
Tue Jan 24 13:01:38 EST 2006

Hey All,

On Jan 23, 2006, at 6:37 PM, George R. wrote:

> Therefore, discussion on this thread & topic is officially CLOSED.

I'm not trying to prolong this thread, but I did want to say that
some interesting points were made on all sides of these issues- and I
really want to thank everyone for participating in this.

It's bad to have empty angry flame wars, but I really am happy to
know there's people who really give a *&%$ about these issues- from
all sides this is important stuff to all of us continuing to do what
we love.

/me snaps a respectful salute to everyone who contributed to this thread
(/me snaps an extra salute to George for closing it off)

Rocket-
.ike