[nycbug-talk] windows anti-virus suggestions

Brad Schonhorst bschonhorst
Tue Jan 24 14:26:17 EST 2006

On 1/24/06, Isaac Levy <ike at lesmuug.org> wrote:

> Word,
>
> On Jan 24, 2006, at 2:14 PM, Brad Schonhorst wrote:
>
> > If you go with Sophos and are planning to do any type of enterprise
> > management, plan on running it from a windows server.   They can
> > support mac clients but we ran into issues trying to host the CID
> > on a os x server.
>
> Thanks all, I'm not planning on any enterprise management- just
> planning to deploy it on a per-machine basis to 5-7 windows clients/
> laptops.
>
> One thing about Sophos though- how the heck does one buy it in the
> US?  Found it for 170euro all over great brittan...

Here is the guy we purchased through.  Very good rep.

Steve Buckley
Sales Manager
NwTech, Inc.
www.nwtechusa.com
Direct Line:           Ph (760) 942-3067 x206
Support:               Ph (888) 739-3454
Sales:                  Ph (800) 535-3353
Fax:                     Ph (877) 591-1958