[nycbug-talk] mtree

Jan Schaumann jschauma
Tue Jan 24 15:49:29 EST 2006

pete wright <nomadlogic at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying to find a way to deploy mtree on some linux systems but am
> having a hard time finding any info on where i may be able to find
> sources and if anyone in the gnu/linux world is even working on mtree.
>  i know this is the wrong list to ask linux questions on...but mtree
> is a bsd tool....so it's kinda relevant ;)

/usr/pkgsrc/pkgtools/mtree

NetBSD's mtree is part of the pkgsrc tools, so bootstrapping pkgsrc
builds mtree.  You can, of course, rip out the files and build it by
hand if you don't want to use pkgsrc, but then again, why wouldn't you?
;-)

-Jan

--
I seem to be having this tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle.