[nycbug-talk] no more jails

Jan Schaumann jschauma at netmeister.org
Sat Jul 15 16:15:06 EDT 2006

Isaac Levy <ike at lesmuug.org> wrote:

> (at least until some committers for OpenBSD and NetBSD get exited
> enough about the idea to write the code which implements jail(8) for
> those respective systems :)

It doesn't need a commiter to _write_ the code, just to _commit_ it.  So
nothing prevents you (or anybody else) from writing the code and
submitting the patches. :-)

-Jan

--
``Deepest mind in the galaxy, apparently, and you still express yourself
like a day-tripper with a dog-eared phrase book. 'I hope right you are.'