[nycbug-talk] NYCBUG cvsup server

Peter Wright pete at nomadlogic.org
Fri Jul 28 11:59:30 EDT 2006

Hi All,
     I'm very pleased to annouce the availability of NycBUG's very own
cvsup server for FreeBSD is available for use by our members!  It is
our hope that this machine will eventually become an official FreeBSD
mirror, yet before I make any annoucements to hubs@ I'd like to give
our members a first crack at this box.  So, feel free to do your
nightly /usr/src and /usr/ports sync's off of:

freebsd.nycbug.org

Once again I'd like to thank New York Internet <www.nyi.net> for donating
bandwidth and rackspace to our BUG - and the community in large.  And our
very own Gman for donating the gear.  Thanks guys, I couldn't have slacked
off at work for hours setting this up if it wasn't for you ;^)

Have Fun!

-pete

--
~~oO00Oo~~