[nycbug-talk] NYCBUG cvsup server

Trish Lynch trish at bsdunix.net
Fri Jul 28 13:21:47 EDT 2006

Awesome, this is so cool! , I've been hoping to do this for a while, but being so busy at paltalk, and being sick, I haven't had time to get involved.

Now that I'm leaving full time employment here (I'm consulting to them indefinitely), I'll be able to get more involved, singing the "more free time" Mantra, but first, I'll cvsup off the NYCBUG mirror before my next buildworld :)

-Trish