[nycbug-talk] interesting/useless stats from Google. . .

George R. george at sddi.net
Sat Jun 3 10:15:25 EDT 2006

This came up on FBSD chat. . . So I thought I'd contribute to talk. . .

This compares the searches of freebsd, debian, redhat, openbsd, netbsd
over a period of years. . .

http://tinyurl.com/m3g32

I wouldn't draw any enormous conclusions from it. . . I mean, how often
does the man command satisfy your quest for answers in the BSDs?  The
vast majority of my googling is for applications run on the BSDs, not
BSD-related questions in themselves.

As a side note, I find it amusing to google a problem and come back up
with 'talk' results. . .