[nycbug-talk] this Wednesday's meeting

George R. george at sddi.net
Mon Jun 5 12:31:20 EDT 2006

As an FYI, the details on this month's meeting are online, and were just
sent to announce.  If you're not on announce, sub now, since we don't
cross-post.  I even feel guilty sending this. <g>

Please note that some future meetings, including this one, are at
Suspenders, while others are at the Apple Store. . . The 'open forum' or
'open mike' type meetings will be held at Suspenders, and longer
technical presentations will be at the Apple Store.  Of course this will
be indicated on the www site for each meeting.

Additionally, NYPHPCon is offering a substantial 25% discount to NYCBUG
members for the upcoming conference June 14-16th.

George