[nycbug-talk] Soekris net 4801 - power failure

Isaac Levy ike
Fri Mar 3 17:30:43 EST 2006

Hi Brad,

On Mar 3, 2006, at 3:43 PM, Brad Schonhorst wrote:

> I came home yesterday to find my network down :(
>
> Seems my soekris net 4801 was not working properly.  It appears to not
> be getting power.....well the blinky lights were all off.  It will not
> power back on.  Has anyone else seen this?  I was hoping it might just
> be the power adapter. Emailed the company but haven't heard back....
>
> -Brad

Well damn, I believe your in luck.

With Soekris boxes, I like to purchase extra power adapters- and have
one sitting in my bag right now.
Add to that I'm your neighbor in Brooklyn, and I really think your in
luck.

Give me a call after 7pm if you want to meet up tonight.

Rocket-
.ike