[nycbug-talk] April NYC*BUG meeting

George R. george
Wed Mar 8 15:22:11 EST 2006

Some of you may have noticed that we don't have a meeting listed for April.

On admin we are discussing the idea of having an open type meeting, one
in which a few people off talk can propose a topic that they can discuss
in 5 minutes or so that is relevant to the their work with or on the BSDs.

In other words, if you've had a repeated problem figuring out how to get
spamd working, or you have a great solution for dealing with those
repeated zombie attacks on sshd, this is the time.

If you look on our homepage, you can see that we've had many brilliant
meetings since our first public meeting at the Linux Expo bof in January
2004.  And I think everyone would agree that the previous meetings have
strongly reflected the day-to-day lives of BSD sysadmins and developers.

This time, let's open things up further, and maybe have some
contributions from some who may not have a topic to give a meeting on.

I'll chair the meeting (as usual), so contact me offlist if you have a
problem to discuss and illustrate, or maybe a solution.