[nycbug-talk] some free hardware

Isaac Levy ike at lesmuug.org
Fri Mar 17 12:48:05 EST 2006

Hey All,

I have this monster dell box I'm jettisoning, I'm moving again to a
tiny place...

It's a big dell quad-cpu machine, PIII 500mhz procs.  I think it has
a gig of ram, it's been some time since I've booted the box.  It has
triple hot-swap power supplies,

It's not a rackmount, it's kindof a 'hog-shaped' box, long form
factor and heavy.  3 of the 7 harddrive bays have drives, 2x 36gb and
1x 18gb scsi.

The box has more than 1 ethernet nic, (again, I forgot how many it
has total).

Lived a good life with me as a cvs and compile-farm server, tftp,
etc... (running FreeBSD, it ran OpenBSD for a while with me too).

--
If anyone wants it, you just have to contact me and come pick it up
in Brooklyn- a short jaunt off the WB bridge.

Email me offlist if you want it.

Rocket-
.ike