[nycbug-talk] OT - SMS gateway services?

Jonathan Vanasco nycbug-list at 2xlp.com
Wed Mar 22 20:27:05 EST 2006

On Mar 22, 2006, at 8:08 PM, Massimiliano Stucchi wrote:

> I'm not really 100% into this market, but being from a country with
> more
> cellphones than people (Italy), I think I can have a word on this :)

Thanks.  It is helpful.

I've found so many outgoing services, all cheap, but few for
incoming.  every outgoing service said "just use at&t or mci" -
except i don't want to deal with 2 accounts.  the big bells are
prohibitively expensive for outgoing service and not really geared
price-wise for incoming and what i want to do.  i figure there's
always some upstart offering both and a nice api.