[nycbug-talk] blowfish FreeBSD passwords

Isaac Levy ike at lesmuug.org
Thu Mar 23 10:30:13 EST 2006

Hi Pete, All,

On Mar 22, 2006, at 6:08 PM, pete wright wrote:

> good question....maybe release-eng?  although they are probably very
> busy ATM...i sorta remeber an annoucement regarding possible projects
> that need devs....
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/projects/ideas/#p-sysinstall

I think I decided I'm going to go the PR route with this one, and see
how that goes:

A usual suspect, Michael Lucas, Rocks hard explaining it all:
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/bsd/2001/03/08/Big_Scary_Daemons.html

--
Re. sysinstall: I read up, and it's not really relevant to the config
file changes- (unless there's some sneaky ASCII menu thing to change

Thx for this idea though, I've never read the sysinstall man page, it
was enlightening :)

Rocket-
.ike