[nycbug-talk] ssh key db

Mischa Diehm md+nycbug at mailq.de
Tue May 9 10:51:51 EDT 2006

Moin,

On Fri, May 05, 2006 at 10:55:06AM -0400, Okan Demirmen wrote:
> [...]

i asked the guys who initially wrote it and said they wanted to put it
up to sourcefourge. Unfortunately they decided it has do be redesigned
and modularized before they wanna make it public.

Q: when will that be.
A: when we have time.

you know what that means. I'll keep you informed if anything comes up.

    Mischa

--
If deadly radiation knocks on your door, do not answer!