[nycbug-talk] AFS (Andrew File System) Article published on Daemon News

N.J. Thomas njt at ayvali.org
Thu May 11 16:48:41 EDT 2006

* Isaac Levy <ike at lesmuug.org> [2006-05-11 14:45:46 -0400]:
> I found both Coda and AFS to be extremely  poorly implemented.
[...]
> Does anyone have anything except horror stories from the big
> financial companies that have deployed it around town for years?

Strange, when the two guys from Morgan Stanley came to speak last year
(Phil and Hildo), IIRC, they both had good things to say about AFS (or
does my memory deceive me?)

In fact, I had put AFS on my list of things to implement (in the long
term) after what they both said.

Thomas

--
N.J. Thomas