[nycbug-talk] Wireless internet card on FreeBSD laptop

Gordon Smith g at bin-arts.com
Thu May 25 08:55:51 EDT 2006

Ivan,

In a previous message, you mentioned Verizon - they are probably rebranding
someone else's card (e.g. Dlink, Linksys etc.).  If you haven't already done
so, I'd recommend contacting Verizon's (or other point of sale) tech
support, find out what make and model the card really is, and download that
driver from the manufacturer's website.

Cheers,
Gordon Smith