[nycbug-talk] Security Analyst Job Available (Full Time/Permanent), Rye, NY
jpb at sixshooter.v6.thrupoint.net
Thu Nov 2 06:36:50 EST 2006
A friend of mine let me know about an infosec analyst job in Rye NY
(off I-95 near the Connecticut line). If you are interested
feel free to call Naomi Wexer- 646-562-6018 and mention you heard
it from me.
I can't mention the company, but I know it's a large, well-established
firm you will immediately recognize.
Info is below,
Information Security Analyst
OS level Security; PKI, Firewall technologies ; Client/Clientless VPN , Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems
FULL TIME POSITION - PERMANENT POSITION
CLIENT IS IN RYE, NY
CLIENT WILL NOT SPONSOR WORK VISA
* Analyze and define information security requirements and solutions.
* Design and test information security products.
* Identify and recommend solutions to security exposures.
* Lead project teams in system consolidation, information security software upgrades, and contingency management planning and execution
* Provide support in developing, implementing, and maintaining detailed corporate information security technology policies, principles, standards, and procedures.
* Perform ongoing overall and targeted Risk Assessment exercises of the corporate infrastructure
* Perform Penetration testing as needed
* Vulnerability assessment tools
* Active Directory
* OS level Security (Windows, Unix, AS400, Main Frame)
Internet/Website Security (IIS, WebSphere, Web App Security)
* Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
* Firewall technologies
* Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems
* Client/Clientless VPN
* Network security
* CISSP, SSCP, GIAC, Security+, or similar certifications is highly desirable.
Other Special Requirements:
Minimum of 3 years of strong hands on technical experience in Information Security, and security standards and architectural reviews. Additionally, strong technical, analytical, documentation, presentation, communication, and attention to detail skills are required:
* Demonstrated skill in developing and delivering a wide range of verbal and written
Communications to all levels of management.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
More information about the talk