[nycbug-talk] EuroBSDCon is coming up !

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Wed Nov 1 10:49:44 EST 2006

> I do not want to miss this occasion to make you aware of a different
> event that is also taking in place in Italy at about the same time, but
> with a slighty different focus: OpenCON 2006.

For the record, I'll be taking my three-piece road show across the
Atlantic to attend EuroBSDCON.  I'd be interested in hooking up with
anyone who may have been in New York.  It's always good to see friendly
faces.

And of course, NetBSD buffs that can provide a table full of exotic
systems! >:}

l8*
 	-lava (Brian A. Seklecki - Pittsburgh, PA, USA)
 	       http://www.spiritual-machines.org/

"...from back in the heady days when "helpdesk" meant nothing, "diskquota"
meant everything, and lives could be bought and sold for a couple of pages
of laser printout - and frequently were."