[nycbug-talk] NYCBSDCon Attendee from NJ

Kevin Reiter tux at penguinnetwerx.net
Thu Oct 19 00:45:44 EDT 2006

Jonathan C. Allen wrote:
> I live in Bloomfield, NJ and I'm attending the Con.  I'm trying
> to figure out my options for transportation and/or lodging.  I
> did the commute thing for HOPE (by bus and car), which kind of
> sucked.  Anyone coming from my area that can offer advice?  I'm
> leaning toward getting a bed at the hostel.

I'll be attending.  I live in Hawthorne, so we're not too far from each
other.  I think I did the bus to NY followed by taxi to the Con last
year, but it's a bit fuzzy right now..

I need to get back to Trish to see if the offer is still open to crash
at her place, since paying for a room x2 night is OOTC right now.

---

Hey Trish, is that offer still open?  :)

-Kev