[nycbug-talk] NYCBSDCon - LGA

Amitai Schlair schmonz at schmonz.com
Fri Oct 20 22:00:17 EDT 2006

On Oct 19, 2006, at 3:00 PM, Okan Demirmen wrote:

> On Thu 2006.10.19 at 14:45 -0400, michael wrote:
>> For anyone flying into the conference next weekend, this was sent
>> in by
>> an attendee, as public service announcement, and I'm posting it as
>> such.
>
> in addition, you can take the M60 bus from LGA directly to CU - get
> off
> at 120th and Amsterdam, for Friday (or go a bit further to 116th and
> Broadway).  (about 45min ride)

I live near campus and have always taken the M60 to and fro LGA. I
haven't tried the shuttle service mentioned, but for $2 I've always
been happy with the M60. The con will be on the north end of campus,
indeed on 120th, but IMO the most straightforward way to enter campus
(and the only way which is always open) is through the gates at 116th
and Broadway.

- Amitai